Solved

Can I resize the Brooklyn theme hero image in Shopify?

sanderdame
Excursionist
24 0 4

Hello all,

We are currently facing some problems with the hero image on our website (https://www.croom-sanitair.nl/).
At this moment the image is filling the whole page but I want to shrink it so people see what's under there without scrolling.

Can somebody help me with this? 

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@sanderdame 

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

.hero .slick-list, .hero .slick-track {height: 70vh !important;}
.hero[data-adapt=false], .hero[data-adapt=false] .slideshow__overlay:before { height: 70vh !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@sanderdame 

Please share store URL & screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@sanderdame 

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

.hero .slick-list, .hero .slick-track {height: 70vh !important;}
.hero[data-adapt=false], .hero[data-adapt=false] .slideshow__overlay:before { height: 70vh !important;}

Thanks!

sanderdame
Excursionist
24 0 4

Thank you for the quick fix! 🙂