FROM CACHE - en_header

Brooklyn Theme - Slideshow Height

Solved
maverickcnc
Tourist
15 0 3

How can I make my slideshow photo smaller in height on my home page? It's so large and I don't think people are scrolling down to see my collection list.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
brandography
Shopify Partner
74 15 11

This is an accepted solution.

Try changing the slide height setting inside of the Slideshow section editor to Adapt to first image. This will set the container to the size of the uploaded image. So if you'd like an even smaller height, crop the image's height to appear shorter in a photo editor software like Photoshop then re-upload it. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 12.21.38 PM.png

Find a Powerful eCommerce Marketing Partner

Let Brandography help you spread the word about your products through cutting-edge eCommerce web design, strategic sales channels, and expert digital marketing tactics.
Check out our website

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
brandography
Shopify Partner
74 15 11

Hi there!

Can you share your store's URL please? 

Let Brandography help you spread the word about your products through cutting-edge eCommerce web design, strategic sales channels, and expert digital marketing tactics.
Check out our website
maverickcnc
Tourist
15 0 3
brandography
Shopify Partner
74 15 11

This is an accepted solution.

Try changing the slide height setting inside of the Slideshow section editor to Adapt to first image. This will set the container to the size of the uploaded image. So if you'd like an even smaller height, crop the image's height to appear shorter in a photo editor software like Photoshop then re-upload it. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 12.21.38 PM.png

Check out our website
maverickcnc
Tourist
15 0 3

Thank you for your help! This worked.