Solved

Bug in the code, It displays the code in my store at the bottom. Link to store : Pilassia.com

Chubaka
Tourist
14 0 5

I've used the technique to add a GIF to the background as shown here : https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/how-to-add-gif-as-a-backround-to-my-page/m-p/2345747 by the solution of Theycallmemakka. And now at the bottom of the page theres code showing. how do I remove it? my website : Pilassia.com

Accepted Solution (1)

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
926 140 138

This is an accepted solution.

@Chubaka Hope you are doing well.

I have checked your website and there are some css code available in your theme. Please delete that. check attached screenshot for better understanding.

webwondersco_0-1707478941549.png

Web Wonders | Shopify Partner | Connect here!
- Question answered? Mark as Accepted Solution, reply helpful? Click Like
- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
- Coffee Tip? 🙂

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
1187 309 228

Can you go to your theme.liquid file and scroll all the way to the end and send me a screenshot?

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Need help with your store? contact@theprimeweb.com or check out the website
Chubaka
Tourist
14 0 5

Chubaka_0-1707477676105.png

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
1187 309 228

From the bottom can you highlight all the text until you see a tag called  </style> <- Note the "/" and then delete them. Important, do not delete the </style>, just until there ONLY.

ThePrimeWeb_0-1707477851943.png

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Chubaka
Tourist
14 0 5

I've deleted the code that created the GIF image on the background and now if you will check my website ,you will see that after the footer menu theres blank space, it wasnt there before i started changing it. My question now is this - how do i reset the theme so i can start from scratch?.  TY my man for helping me!

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
1187 309 228

You still have some leftover code. Anyways, if you want to start from scratch just go to the theme store and download the theme again, it'll create a new copy.

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Chubaka
Tourist
14 0 5

Ty so much for trying to help, and you were right there was leftover code.

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
926 140 138

This is an accepted solution.

@Chubaka Hope you are doing well.

I have checked your website and there are some css code available in your theme. Please delete that. check attached screenshot for better understanding.

webwondersco_0-1707478941549.png

Web Wonders | Shopify Partner | Connect here!
- Question answered? Mark as Accepted Solution, reply helpful? Click Like
- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
- Coffee Tip? 🙂
Chubaka
Tourist
14 0 5

Ty so much, it worked!