Bulk edit price per unit

Hello everyone,

I need some help. Here in Germany we need to show the price per Unit. I now can walk through 1500 products to do this manually but I don't have the time for this. Is there a possebility to bulk edit this or easily activate this for all products I select?

Any help is recommended. 

Best regards

Dennis

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22406 2272 8354

@Dennis1987 

Thanks post post

can you please see the attachment 

Design Sky _ Products _ Shopify.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes

@KetanKumar yes I know that you can edit all products there, but there is no option to activate the price per unit here. I can go to "add fields" but there is no option for this.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22406 2272 8354

can you please provide screenshot

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes

There is nothing were you can activate Price per unit or kind of edit it.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-12 um 14.20.34.png

SaschaX
Tourist
5 0 5

Unimaginable that this doesn't work. I have the same problem. It should be possible to bulk edit unit prices.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22406 2272 8354

@SaschaX @Dennis1987 

See this article 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shopify-admin/productivity-tools/bulk-editing-products

0 Likes
natashadisante
Shopify Partner
68 0 3

Hi @Dennis1987 

Take a look at Mixtable. Mixtable is essentially Google Sheets, but with all Excel-style formulas and behavior. And it seamlessly syncs to and from Shopify. You can bulk edit your variant prices quite easily, or set the price to be derived via a formula, or bulk edit any other Shopify data.

0 Likes