Can I move Giftship bundle options to a specific tab in Shopify?

FG3
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi, I’m using Giftship to offer users the option to create product bundles. I’m also using Tabs by Station. The product options to build the bundle should display within the “Add-Ons” tab only. Right now they display in all the tabs.

Giftship said that for moving the options to the tabs, I will need to ensure that the product form is wrapping the entire contents of the tabs html, otherwise, the form fields will not submit. Once the form is wrapped, I can move the inputs using the following tutorial:

https://docs.giftship.app/article/change-the-location-of-gifthships-features/

If someone could please guide me on how to do this would be great. Thank you! 

add-on-tab.jpg

Replies 2 (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

Not the simple solution to your problem. this is code customization work Please hire Shopify Expert.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

ecomaze_GmbH
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

If you have problems importing bundle items sold on Amazon into your Shopify so that the inventory is processed correctly, then we have the solution to your problem!