FROM CACHE - en_header

Button icon change

Solved
Nickahola
Explorer
64 1 9

Hi. Im using the susie theme.

Please can someone tell me how to change back the following buttons, no idea why they've changed:

The buttons have numbers on them for some reason:

The button next to my email address on the bottom of the left of the screen should be an envelope

The slider button to the right should have an upwards white arrow in it.

Nickahola_0-1633449514127.png

The add to wishlist button shouldn't have numbers in it. I don't remember what it was before.

Nickahola_1-1633449615789.png

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 213

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Nickahola

Thanks for reaching out with your question and I appreciate the screenshots and details you’ve provided. 

I see that your buttons have changed from what they were showing on your store before, is that right? 

If it is, it looks like the theme you’re using is a third-party theme. Third-party themes are created by third-party theme developers and would typically be outside our scope of support. Here is our help doc where you can find more about receiving support for your theme. For third-party themes, you can find support for the theme in your theme's documentation or contact the theme developer.

I saw that my colleague, Lana, replied to one of your previous threads where you’ve asked for help for your theme and suggested that you reach out to the third-party developer. Have you already reached out to the third-party developer for guidance? 

If you have, what did they say when you reached out?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 213

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Nickahola

Thanks for reaching out with your question and I appreciate the screenshots and details you’ve provided. 

I see that your buttons have changed from what they were showing on your store before, is that right? 

If it is, it looks like the theme you’re using is a third-party theme. Third-party themes are created by third-party theme developers and would typically be outside our scope of support. Here is our help doc where you can find more about receiving support for your theme. For third-party themes, you can find support for the theme in your theme's documentation or contact the theme developer.

I saw that my colleague, Lana, replied to one of your previous threads where you’ve asked for help for your theme and suggested that you reach out to the third-party developer. Have you already reached out to the third-party developer for guidance? 

If you have, what did they say when you reached out?

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 213

Thanks for accepting my post as a solution, @Nickahola. If you're willing to share an update on what worked for you, that would be awesome so that I and the community can know. 

Cheers, 

Nickahola
Explorer
64 1 9

Hi. Apologies for the delayed response.

i contacted the theme developer and they changed some code to fix the issue.

Thanks for your help! 

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 213

Thanks for the update, @Nickahola. I'm so glad to hear you were able to get this resolved!

Have a great day.