Solved

Button On Home Page | Dawn Theme 3.0

DizLun
Excursionist
17 0 9

Hi there, I'm looking to add a 'shop' button to our home page. Kind of in the style of the image banner section, but without the images. I've had a read of building a clickable call to action button for your shopify theme. As well as these.  Simple Centered Button On Homepage | Making A Button On The Homepage Link To An External Page.

However, I'm finding it difficult locating up to date information on how to achieve this with the Dawn theme?

Any help is very welcome.

Thanks!

Ben

Accepted Solution (1)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DizLun 

If you want to add a button to your homepage in Dawn theme 3.0, you can follow those steps: 

1. Go to your Themes > Customize > Homepage > Add section > Scroll down the list and select "Rich text". 
Screenshot_9.png

2. In that Rich text block, hide the Heading and Description parts, and then change the label and add a link to your button. 

Screenshot_10.png

If you feel like my answer is helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions!

banned

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DizLun 

If you want to add a button to your homepage in Dawn theme 3.0, you can follow those steps: 

1. Go to your Themes > Customize > Homepage > Add section > Scroll down the list and select "Rich text". 
Screenshot_9.png

2. In that Rich text block, hide the Heading and Description parts, and then change the label and add a link to your button. 

Screenshot_10.png

If you feel like my answer is helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions!

banned
DizLun
Excursionist
17 0 9

amazing, thank you.

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

You're welcome!

banned