Solved

Buy buttons, add to cart & quantity selector not working on RIDE 2.0

ofimile123
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello All,

I am having big problem with my Ride theme. The quantity selector does not work at all, its just stuck on 1 item. The add to cart and buy buttons work, however when I toggle / select a different variant (white) the Add to Cart, Buy button and even the "more payment options" links become greyed out and not clickable at all.

This happens on both the product page and the featured product page. 

This problem only happens when I toggle through the different variants and only resets its self when I refresh the page, but then goes back to the same problem when a variant is selected.

The quantity selector (+) and (-) buttons just don't work regardless of where I refresh the page etc. It only works when I manually the quantity.

I have included screen shots below:

(NOTE: This happens on both desktop and mobile)

Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 15.17.44.png

Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 15.17.31.png

Accepted Solution (1)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

This is an accepted solution.

@ofimile123 - all these things indicate javascript error, did you add any script or code externally? or any app?

if no then contact theme support

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

This is an accepted solution.

@ofimile123 - all these things indicate javascript error, did you add any script or code externally? or any app?

if no then contact theme support

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session