Callback function - Brooklyn theme

cultmia
3 0 0

Hi!

I am using the Brooklyn theme and trying to add color swatches to my products. 

Where is the callback function located for this theme?

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hello  

https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/features/add-color-swatches

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4334 574 1093

Hi,

If you find Callback function in Brooklyn theme as per give doc. then you can on find because in Brooklyn theme callback not define with "selectCallback" function.

You can find this code in Asset->theme.js->find "if (variant)" where you can see function.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Or Skype: jasoliya.brijesh
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
cultmia
3 0 0

Hi Jasoliya,

Thank you for your help.

I am still struggling with one more thing: now my product pages show both the color swatches and above them the older color buttons with the name of the color (see picture attached). How do I get rid of the buttons?

Thanks again,

cultmiaScreen Shot 2019-06-11 at 5.16.24 PM.png

0 Likes
Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4334 574 1093

This variants generated by theme and you can find on section->product-template.liquid->search form and within form you can find variants html code.

But This variants may be auto hide when you apply swatches but dont know how's you implemented but you can follow this.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Or Skype: jasoliya.brijesh
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes