Can't change Background colour on slideshow homepage banner (craft theme)

Solved

Can't change Background colour on slideshow homepage banner (craft theme)

amyph
Tourist
13 0 0

Hello,

I am using the Craft theme for my store and I have a slideshow banner, the background (behind the whole banner) is grey, which really stands out when it is on the homepage as it's clashing with the rest of the sections. 

Does anyone know how I could make it white please? Unlike other sections there isn't a chance to change the background image for some unknown reason.

Many thanks,

Amy

Accepted Solution (1)

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

This is an accepted solution.

Hi!
If you provide a link to the page I can provide some code you can input to select whichever color you would like to your CSS file

Woody, 29, Stafford, UK | If I helped you out, mark it as the solution and drop me a thumbs up! | This is just a hobby for me, not my full-time job, so tips are greatly appreciated! paypal.me/woodybruh | Developer for AimShop.com | Owner of WoodyDevelopments | Try the best Shopify page builder

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

This is an accepted solution.

Hi!
If you provide a link to the page I can provide some code you can input to select whichever color you would like to your CSS file

Woody, 29, Stafford, UK | If I helped you out, mark it as the solution and drop me a thumbs up! | This is just a hobby for me, not my full-time job, so tips are greatly appreciated! paypal.me/woodybruh | Developer for AimShop.com | Owner of WoodyDevelopments | Try the best Shopify page builder
amyph
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi, thank you. I have messaged you with the store name. 

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

Hi!

No problem, I have sent a collaborator access request to take a look at it for you.

amyph
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi,

Nothing has come through yet - I will look out for it!

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

Hi!

That should be all sorted for you now!

amyph
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi, thank you... 

I did want some of the sections to be contrasting, is there a way I can do this? EG top section was grey and the middle white?

Thank you,

Amy

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

Hi!

Yes of course, I've set 2 separate background colours (Background 1 = White, Background 2 = Grey) so if you go to the 'Customize page' you can select each section and choose the background you would like if that's what you're after?

amyph
Tourist
13 0 0

Ahh that is amazing - thank you so much!! 

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

You're very welcome! Have a great day!

amyph
Tourist
13 0 0

You too 🙂

YIC
Tourist
3 0 3

Why haven't you posted the solution?