Can we reposition Google reCAPTCHA (at a fixed position in the footer)?

TheGSG
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I'm currently working on designing my Shopify store and installed a Facebook chat application for my store.

I'm very specific about the look and appearance of the store, and especially the hero image section on the landing page. So, I wanted to position the FB chat icon at a nice position in the right side corner but then I noticed it's been taken over by Google reCAPTCHA! 😞 So, I had to move my FB chat icon a bit up as I did not want it to overlap on the reCAPTCHA icon. (Below is the SS for reference.)

Could someone please help me to know if it's feasible to fix the position of the reCAPTCHA somewhere at right corner in the footer - in a manner that it would appear only when scrolled down all the way to bottom of the page (footer)? And, not throughout the page including the Hero image section.*

Tried to know if it's okay to disable it but Shopify Support team recommended to keep it enabled for security from spams.  

I would highly appreciate any help on this. Thanks in advance!  🙂

Google reCAPTCHA.PNG

Replies 2 (2)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@TheGSG 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Hii, @TheGSG 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve your peoblem.
Thank You.