Solved

Cannot find CSS on Pipeline theme to change padding!! Please help

ByAprilCo
Shopify Partner
44 0 10

Hi guys!

I have the Pipeline theme, and following installing Instafeed, I have a small bit of padding underneath the feed.

I can see on inspect tool that the .css is 

padding-bottom: 64px;

inside theme. css but when I go searching to find this (to change it to zero padding) I cannot find it anywhere!!! In any of the .css or theme files,

If you could point me in the right direction OR write a bit of code I can pop in a my custom.css file, that'd be amazing

site is: shop.byapril.co

Thank you!!

Accepted Solution (1)
LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ByAprilCo,

Go to Assets > theme.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

#shopify-section-template--15954160189696__1653439667f0740b2e .margin--zero {
	padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Hope it helps!

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Hi,

Where you want to change please provide screenshot.

Thank you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
ByAprilCo
Shopify Partner
44 0 10

Hi there, i have added the app back in now 🙂

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

Hi @ByAprilCo,

I checked and you added 2 'Instafeed' sections so you just need to remove the 2nd section it will work fine.

Or you can go to Assets > theme.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

#shopify-section-template--15954160189696__16535242417fab131a {
    display: none !important;
}

If it helped you solve your issue, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
ByAprilCo
Shopify Partner
44 0 10

Thank you so much for your reply 🙂 It seems to be in this bit of code here with the div, I can see (and adjust) the 64px padding, but I can't find this bit of .css in the code anywhereeee to change it to 0

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 1.46.03 pm.png

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ByAprilCo,

Go to Assets > theme.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

#shopify-section-template--15954160189696__1653439667f0740b2e .margin--zero {
	padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Hope it helps!

ByAprilCo
Shopify Partner
44 0 10

Amazing!! thank you!

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

Hi @ByAprilCo,

Please send me the link showing the 'Instafeed' section. I will check and guide it for you.