Solved

Canopy Theme - Collection - Hide Prices

George_Newbie
Excursionist
15 0 12

Good morning awesome folks,

Apologies, I have found similar questions but none relate to the Canopy Theme and I'm struggling to implement a tweak... I'm wanting to hide the prices on the Collection Page/Section. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

shop.lawnsfarm.com

Have a great day.

George

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@George_Newbie 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/styles.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product-block .price .amount, .product-block .price .was-price {
    display: none !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@George_Newbie 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/styles.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product-block .price .amount, .product-block .price .was-price {
    display: none !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
George_Newbie
Excursionist
15 0 12

You LEGEND!
So simple, so quick. Phenomenal, many thanks. Have a great week.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@George_Newbie 

Thanks! welcome again.