cant contact support

lunar
1 0 0

Is there any way of contacting support? I cant not get through to any agents. I have a quick design request as part of my paid plan

Replies 3 (3)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
432 49 74

Hey @lunar.

Thanks for reaching out.

You can contact our support by logging into your store using the Shopify Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the changes you would like to see on the online store with an Advisor.

With that being said, once you successfully login to your store, you will directed to the Help Center. Type in your question or what you would like assistance with and hit enter, below the search results - you should see the option to Get Support.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, happy to help out.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Vanwear
5 0 0

Actually, that is not correct Ollie, because going to the Contact Us page does not provide any way to contact Shopify support.  What it does is simply enter you into a frustrating loop of pointing you straight back to the support pages.

I could also do with contacting Support as I'm not receiving much response from the community on my issue, but I also find it impossible to contact Shopify - which I have to say is a worry and does put me off the product.

How exactly are you supposed to get in touch with anybody? And please do not just say go to the Contact Us page!

Ollie
Shopify Staff
432 49 74

Hey @Vanwear.

I appreciate the feedback that you have given, I will provide this context to our developers and make them aware of the frustration this has caused. With that being said, we cannot authenticate merchants over our community public forums, the reason for this is due to the sensitivity of information that is shared. In order to get into contact with Shopify, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page.

If you are stuck in a loop and you are being redirected to the Help Center, my suggestion is to type in what you would like assistance with in the search bar within the Help Center. Once you hit search, you should see the search results displayed and below that there will be the option to Get Support. Selecting this option will take you to our available contact methods where you can reach out directly to a Support Advisor.

If you are unable to see the option to Get Support, you may need to clear the cache on your current browser and attempt the action again. If the issue still persists, you can try to use a separate browser - as for example, if you are using Safari, try this on Google Chrome.

Let me know if that does the trick.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog