Solved

Cap section height / Theme: Ira

opboards
Excursionist
19 0 3

Hello Shopify-Coder,

please help me limiting the max height of a section. Different window sizes trigger different section heights up to a level where the section is just way to big.

Theme: Ira

Link: https://shop.opboards.com/

Password: opboards

Problem: I want to have a fixed/limited height of a section no matter how the window-zoom or screen size is.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best, Felix.

This section is getting very big if I zoom out.

I want it to stay the same height no matter what the screen size is.

opboards_1-1632233328631.png

Zoomed out -> Section gets very big:

opboards_2-1632233342480.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @opboards.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the URL to your store as well with screenshots, that is super helpful! Looking into the options with the Ira theme, it looks like this is a third-party theme that is developed and supported by Fluorescent Design Inc. With that being said, it would be best to reach out to the developers with this inquiry as we are not familiar with the style of coding that is being used within the theme.

22-16-67455-79680

You can reach out to the developers of the theme by navigating to their Contact Us page. They may be able to provide you with additional support and insight to making this change to the sections of the online store. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, happy to help out.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @opboards.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the URL to your store as well with screenshots, that is super helpful! Looking into the options with the Ira theme, it looks like this is a third-party theme that is developed and supported by Fluorescent Design Inc. With that being said, it would be best to reach out to the developers with this inquiry as we are not familiar with the style of coding that is being used within the theme.

22-16-67455-79680

You can reach out to the developers of the theme by navigating to their Contact Us page. They may be able to provide you with additional support and insight to making this change to the sections of the online store. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, happy to help out.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog