Capitalize Letters - Dawn Theme

Solved
MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

Hi!

How can I capitalize all the letters on the navigation, collections titles, etc. in Dawn theme? Just like Venture theme's "Capitalize Letters", that was too good.

Help please. Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

This is an accepted solution.

@MikeBaguyo 

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.list-menu__item, .collage-wrapper-title, .card-information__text, .collection-hero__title, .product__title {text-transform: uppercase;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

This is an accepted solution.

@MikeBaguyo 

.list-menu__item, .collage-wrapper-title, .card-information__text, .collection-hero__title, .product__title {text-transform: uppercase;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24945 2501 9043

@MikeBaguyo 

yes please try this code

2. Asset->/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

That worked! Thank you so much!!! 

MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

By the way, can these be also capitalized?

Capture.PNG

The above screenshot is from the legal part in the footer when I opened them (refund policy, terms of service, etc.), their titles are not capitalized as well. And hoping also for this to be uppercase as well:

Capture2.PNG

Thank you!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

@MikeBaguyo 

#CollectionFiltersForm.facets__form {text-transform: uppercase;}
.collection-filters__sort, .collection-filters__sort:hover {text-transform: uppercase;}
.main-page-title {text-transform: uppercase;}

Thanks!