Cart Icon Does Not Update When Customer Adds To Cart

arxhere
Visitor
2 0 2

Hello,

As I mentioned in the title, the cart icon on the top right of my website doesn't update when adding a product to the cart. I have to refresh the page so that it updates.

I read a similar issue in the community and there was a solution when going to the theme.js and editing the code manually. However, I couldn't find theme.js under the assets section. There is theme-editor.js but that doesn't contain the code that I am looking for. 

I would appreciate the help.

Replies 3 (3)

webmotionks
Visitor
2 0 0

I would also like an answer to this, since it is also happening in my store. Cart icon in header does not update when adding an item to the cart.

arxhere
Visitor
2 0 2

My problem is solved actually. I figured it was due to Pagefly app. I am using the Dawn theme on my homepage but using another theme -a pagefly theme- on my product page. I couldn't do it myself so, I reached out to the pagefly support. They requested limited access to my store and then fixed it. Hopefully, this will help you as well. 

webmotionks
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks for the reply, I am not using that theme or app so I guess my issue is elsewhere.