Center Heading Only in Image with Text Section Dawn Theme

Solved

Center Heading Only in Image with Text Section Dawn Theme

ESK315
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi!

In the Image with Text template I would like to center only the heading section while keeping the text section justified to the left.  Right now, the only way to center the heading also centers the text.  I have the most up-to-date Dawn theme version.  If anyone can please give me the code to do that I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.

Accepted Solution (1)

Shadab_dev
Shopify Partner
160 5 18

This is an accepted solution.

@ESK315 This is how you do it. But also note this code centers all the headings of the image-with-text section.

Shadab_dev_0-1719446326119.png

Go to component-image-with-text.css file under assets folder. Look for .image-with-text__heading with ctrl+f as in the image above. Inside it add this code

text-align: center;
width: 100%;

If this helps your case please do like and accept it as a solution. Also if you need better customization or any related quries feel free to reach out at 

Email ME

Buy Me A Coffee, If you feel i deserve it.

Thanks anyways.

If this is helpful, please Like and Accept the solution.
Buy me Coffee, if you feel i was helpful. Definitely a motivation to carry out gutting solutions. Need help with shopify liquid or any project in web dev- Feel free to Email Me

Thanks

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Shadab_dev
Shopify Partner
160 5 18

This is an accepted solution.

@ESK315 This is how you do it. But also note this code centers all the headings of the image-with-text section.

Shadab_dev_0-1719446326119.png

Go to component-image-with-text.css file under assets folder. Look for .image-with-text__heading with ctrl+f as in the image above. Inside it add this code

text-align: center;
width: 100%;

If this helps your case please do like and accept it as a solution. Also if you need better customization or any related quries feel free to reach out at 

Email ME

Buy Me A Coffee, If you feel i deserve it.

Thanks anyways.

Buy me Coffee, if you feel i was helpful. Definitely a motivation to carry out gutting solutions. Need help with shopify liquid or any project in web dev- Feel free to Email Me

Thanks
ESK315
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you so much.  It works!

Shadab_dev
Shopify Partner
160 5 18

@ESK315 great that it did. Good luck on your store and business.

Thanks

Thanks

PageFly-Noah
Shopify Partner
1317 233 268

This is Noah from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App

Hi @ESK315 I can help you. Please can you provide the website url (and password if have). Thank you.

Best regards,

Noah | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.