Center Logo On Broadcast Theme

Tim_tribe
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I am wanting to center the logo on the broadcast theme with the navigation links to the left and other elements on the right, does anyone know what CSS might achieve this?

I am also wondering if it would be possible to add a search tab that allows you to type in immediately or alternatively just increase the size of the search icon while leaving the other icons the same size.

Any help would be appreciated!

Replies 7 (7)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Hii, @Tim_tribe 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Tim_tribe
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @Zworthkey!

The store is currently a development store & the theme is still under trial, would you be able to look at the code of the demo site (https://themes.shopify.com/themes/broadcast/styles/clean/preview) or should I let you know once I have purchased the theme, was just trying to figure out a solution before purchasing.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@Tim_tribe 
Do you want to like this??
download (46).png
Thank You.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Tim_tribe
Tourist
4 0 1

Amazing @Zworthkey, yes like that but except the navigation on the left and the icons on the right if possible.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Like This??
download (47).png

Tim_tribe
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes, that's the one!

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@Tim_tribe Checkout our Signature mail If you want to know more.
Thank you.