Can you center product descriptions on Shopify?

ateebkhan17
Tourist
4 0 1

I cannot seem to find out how to center my product descriptions. The descriptions are either going left or right and I would like it to go in the middle under my product image. website: https://elanhealthcare.ca/.

Thank you

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 2.26.39 PM.png

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@ateebkhan17 

oh sorry for that issue can you try this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme--async.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product-page--description {text-align: center;}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

Hi @ateebkhan17 ,

You product page is using a grid layout. You might have to reconstruct your grid areas. You have three columns showing below. 

@media only screen and (min-width: 1280px)
.product-page--main-content {
    grid-template-columns: minmax(25%,25%) minmax(50%,50%) minmax(25%,25%);
}

Anyway, to bring the product description to the middle. You just have to change the grid areas of the product description but this could misplace other items in your product page. Just add the code below in the theme--async.css under the Asset folder

@media only screen and (min-width: 1280px) {
.product-page--description {
    grid-row: span 1 !important;
    grid-column: 2 !important;
}
}

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
ateebkhan17
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much, that worked for the text, but like you said the rest of the things are a mess.

Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 12.31.05 AM.png

Any idea how to make this go under the paragraph, i have tried a lot of CSS code but it is not moving at all. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 12.31.53 AM.png

As well as those small alternate images going on the left side, please.

thank you appreciate it @made4Uo 

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

Hi @ateebkhan17 ,

Can you provide me an image to where you want things are? So I can  make adjustments on your grid

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
ateebkhan17
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @made4Uo ,

Sorry for the late reply I just saw this. The sub images I want them on the right side of my main picture.Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 2.58.25 PM.png

As well as my reviews are not being centered and are still on the right column side I would like them under my description. These edits would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 3.03.07 PM.png