Solved

Centering Menu and Social Icons in footer, Dawn Theme

HDB2021
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello! I am wanting to center the Menu and Social Icons in my site's footer. I would also like to move the email box to just under the paragraph in the right hand column. I am having trouble figuring out how to do this. I appreciate the help!

https://fqk9mlu8897l7qka-60802269408.shopifypreview.com

PW: Flengi

Footer Markup.JPG

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @HDB2021.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have added a screenshot of the section you are referring to, as that is super helpful! Looking into the options available for the Dawn theme, this specific customization on the footer will require a change of coding. In that case, since the Dawn theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we can use free design time for Shopify themes to allow our internal themes team to make the coding changes on your behalf.

24-10-66638-29845

If you are interested in using the design time to make this change, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to secure verify you as the store owner before discussing the changes you would like to see with a Support Advisor.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@HDB2021 

This is code customization work Please hire shopify expert!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @HDB2021.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have added a screenshot of the section you are referring to, as that is super helpful! Looking into the options available for the Dawn theme, this specific customization on the footer will require a change of coding. In that case, since the Dawn theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we can use free design time for Shopify themes to allow our internal themes team to make the coding changes on your behalf.

24-10-66638-29845

If you are interested in using the design time to make this change, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to secure verify you as the store owner before discussing the changes you would like to see with a Support Advisor.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog