Solved

Centering the collection header title and description

Skybound
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, hoping for a little bit of help. I'm racking my brain over how to center collection headers and descpriptions in my debut theme. The tutorials I have followed so far haven't been much help, so here we are! 

www.skyboundaviation.uk

My website currently looks like first picture, and the fact nothing is centered to the products is slowly making me go insane. 

1.png

If someone could please help me so I can align the collection header and collection description to the center that would be a massive help! 

2.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Skybound 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px){
.template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table .grid__item:nth-child(1){
    width: 100%;
    margin: 0 auto;
}
.template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table  .grid__item:nth-child(1) .section-header__title , .template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table  .grid__item:nth-child(1) .section-header__subtext {
   text-align: center;
}
.template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table  .grid__item:nth-child(1) img {
    width: 50%;
}
.template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table  .grid__item:nth-child(2){
    display: none !important;
}
}

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Skybound 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px){
.template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table .grid__item:nth-child(1){
    width: 100%;
    margin: 0 auto;
}
.template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table  .grid__item:nth-child(1) .section-header__title , .template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table  .grid__item:nth-child(1) .section-header__subtext {
   text-align: center;
}
.template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table  .grid__item:nth-child(1) img {
    width: 50%;
}
.template-collection .grid.medium-up--grid--table  .grid__item:nth-child(2){
    display: none !important;
}
}

Skybound
Visitor
2 0 0
@Kinjaldavra You are a live saver, thank you so much! Works perfectly, no issues!