Centering title and price on Dawn 2.0

tpb111
Tourist
6 0 2

I am having trouble centering the headline title and price for 'Featured Collection' on the Dawn 2.0 theme. When I attempted to do this earlier, it centered my text on each product page, which I do not want. I would like featured collections aligned-center and keep product page text aligned-left. Can anyone help me? Here is my site. Thanks in advance!

Replies 6 (6)

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2330 350 1024

Can you share your store url and password if password protected? I'm looking at the theme and it does have a unique section ID, but it's probably different than yours. With the ID you can specifically target the homepage section and not any of your other pages.

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄
tpb111
Tourist
6 0 2

www.clubchamfeur.com

club-chamfeur.myshopify.com

tpb111
Tourist
6 0 2

www.clubchamfeur.com

club-chamfeur.myshopify.com

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2330 350 1024

I don't see a featured collection section on your homepage

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2330 350 1024

If it's that first section you're talking about you can add this to your css file:

#shopify-section-template--15096680612021__163241543473b01f03 {
    text-align: center;
}

I just don't see a headline so I wasnt sure if that was it or not.

tpb111
Tourist
6 0 2

Sorry, product title*** (not headline) and product price. This is technically in the second section on my main page.

I tried the code you gave but it doesn't work 😞