Centre Rich Text on Specific Page (Dawn Theme)

Solved
rachelwong
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi there, I'd like to centre the rich text only on the Cart page (and leave all the other pages with rich text the current default: left aligned). This is the specific page: https://www.juneadaptive.com/cart and the rich text that I am trying to centre is the one in the grey box "Receive FREE SHIPPING...". It is the only rich text block that is on this page. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 2.32.06 AM.png

MY STORE DETAILS:

Shop: (REMOVE ALL $ SIGNS FROM URL)

www.j$uneada$ptive.com

Password: (REMOVE ALL $ SIGNS FROM PASSWORD)

j$uneada$ptive

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2234 3071

This is an accepted solution.

@rachelwong 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

.your-shopping-cart .rich-text--full-width .rich-text__blocks {
    text-align: center !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

Hii, @rachelwong 
Kindly share your store password so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2234 3071

@rachelwong 

Please find following code your Layout/theme.liquid file 

<body class="gradient" >

Replace to 

<body class="gradient {{ page_title | handle }}" >

you can do this change first ! after i will send css code for you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
rachelwong
Tourist
7 0 1
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2234 3071

This is an accepted solution.

@rachelwong 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

.your-shopping-cart .rich-text--full-width .rich-text__blocks {
    text-align: center !important;
}

Thanks!

View solution in original post