change border colour for Avenue theme

Solved
Mingqin
2 0 2

hi there:

we are going to purchase the Avenue theme, but want to check with you whether we can change the border colour: currently is red and light pink but we want to change it to black or white as company requirement, can it be changed?

we don't have knowledge to change the border colour by changing coding, could you please advise whether we can change the color of border in a easy way? thank you.Avenue.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
848 204 253

This is an accepted solution.

@MingqinYes, you would be able to change the background color at the announcement bar (top bar), By default, it was Red color, but I changed it to a Black color.

You can also message Avenue Theme developers if you have any specific questions.

For custom changes, you should have experience with CSS, alternatively, you can hire a designer/developer.

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

@Mingqin 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24997 2502 9045

@Mingqin 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
848 204 253

@MingqinIf you can are referring to the red announcement bar at the top, there is an option to change text color and background color. But in general, for most styling changes you would likely need to add custom CSS changes.

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
Mingqin
2 0 2

hi Nick:

I would like to change the background color at the top where is black in your picture, do we have an option to change it? besides, custom CSS sounds complicated, may I know what it is? is it difficult to change if I don't have any coding experience?

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
848 204 253

This is an accepted solution.

@MingqinYes, you would be able to change the background color at the announcement bar (top bar), By default, it was Red color, but I changed it to a Black color.

You can also message Avenue Theme developers if you have any specific questions.

For custom changes, you should have experience with CSS, alternatively, you can hire a designer/developer.

View solution in original post