Solved

Change color of product recommendations and social media button text - debut theme

ahana165
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello,

I recently changed the color of my product page including the background and several titles. However, the color of the text on the social media buttons and the product recs ("You may also like") is still white. How can I change it to the mauve or violet I've used elsewhere?

Please let me know. I'm comfortable with editing the code after I've been nudged in the right direction.

Thank you.

Screenshot (588).png

my shopify : bazaarify.net

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@ahana165 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your CSS file.

.template-product .share-title{ color: #000 !important; }
.template-product div#shopify-section-product-recommendations .section-header h2 {
    color: #000 !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073
.section-header.text-center h2 {
    color: var(--color-body-text);
}
.btn--share .icon-facebook {
    fill: var(--color-body-text);
}
.btn--share .icon-twitter {
}
.btn--share .icon-pinterest {
}

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
ahana165
Tourist
13 0 1

thank you for your help!

ahana165
Tourist
13 0 1

Thank you for your help! This is partially correct; the text on the social media buttons didn't change color, only the symbols did.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

please share screenshot

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@ahana165 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your CSS file.

.template-product .share-title{ color: #000 !important; }
.template-product div#shopify-section-product-recommendations .section-header h2 {
    color: #000 !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app