Solved

Can I alter the color scheme of a specific page on Shopify?

SPDpen
Tourist
26 0 1

I want to change the background color and the content color of the about us page to black so it is entierly black, while all other pages remain as they are. I'm using the venture theme.

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey

1. In your Shopify Admin go-to online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. I have changed in Asset > theme.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:

#about-us .rte {color: #fff;}
#about-us.content-block {background-color: #000;

Hope this works for you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 15 (15)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

Hey @SPDpen 

I read your description. Can you please provide me your webshop URL?

I will check and provide you solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
SPDpen
Tourist
26 0 1

Thewhitepenil.myshopify.com 

Password is xyz

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

Hey @SPDpen 

I have checked your webshop. that is some code customization work Please PM to me.

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

Hey @SPDpen 

2. I have added code in Asset > theme.scss.liquid file:

#about-us .page-container {background-color: #000;}

3. I have added code in the Layout > theme. liquid file

before

<body class="template-{{ request.page_type | handle }}" >

after

<body id="{{ page_title | handle }}" class="template-{{ request.page_type | handle }}" >

Hope this works for you.

Thanks!

SPDpen
Tourist
26 0 1

Thanks, but do you have any idea how to make the page entierly black?

Screenshot_20200908-121650_Samsung Internet.jpg

I wanted to make the remaining white background above black.

Thanks.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey

2. I have changed in Asset > theme.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:

#about-us .rte {color: #fff;}
#about-us.content-block {background-color: #000;

Hope this works for you.

Thanks!

SPDpen
Tourist
26 0 1

Worked like a charm.

Thank you.

casacozy
Visitor
1 0 0

I don't see the theme.scss.liquid in assets

ByAnyMeanz23
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello DMW Webartisan,

We are having a similar problem with changing the color of our websites "Studio" page to all black, while keeping other website pages the same. We are using Dawn Theme. I tried imputing a similar code as the one mentioned in this discussion but had no results.

Your help would be much appreciated,

By Any Meanz LLC

Cort411
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello! I was wondering if you could help with the same issue but with the Dawn theme?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Cort411 

Please share uour store URL & screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

Cort411
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm currently editing a saved theme that isn't live. The live theme is Debut but im working on the Dawn theme. I'd the about us page background to be White but would like the Home page to stay the same gradient color.

Snip20211007_194.png

bXs
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there!

Thank you for your answers already. I am currently adding a new product (event ticket) to my store and i want one of the product pages to have a black font, while the other pages keep their red font.
can somebody tell me how to do so?

our url is www.bossyxspiritual.com and i am currently using the debut theme.

Thank you in advance 🙂

kate

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

hii, @bXs 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

.product-template {
    color: black !important;
}

Thank You.

AGArmy
Visitor
3 0 0

@dmwwebartisan  Can you help us? We are wanting to change the colors of just one page on our Shopify to Black & with Gold accents. But leave the rest of the pages/ website the colors we have set. Our theme is Venture. 

Thank you in advance!