Change font/appearance of Product Price in collections/homepage (Brooklyn Theme)

Solved
ClasOhl
Excursionist
12 1 1
I'm trying to change the font/font size of my prices, as well as removing the dash sign "-" that appears between the product titles and the prices. I'd also like to figure out how to make the "compare at" price appear in collections/homepage/product list (as it is now, it's only visible on the product page itself) I'm pretty new to shopify and this is my first store, so I may be missing something obvious - but any help with this is much appreciated. :) Thank you
Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9201 1563 1928

This is an accepted solution.

Hello   

1) To remove  "-"  find  <span class="long-dash">—</span>  in product-grid-item.liquid  and onboarding-featured-products.liquid files and then delete the section from here.

2) In brooklyn theme compare at price is already present, at the top of the image product image on home-page its shown in form of tag  ie. SAVE Rs.5

brooklyn_save_tag.jpgcomapre_price.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87

View solution in original post

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9201 1563 1928

Hello 

.grid-product__price-wrap .custom-price{
font-size:10px;
}

Add css in theme.scss.liquid  at the end of the file.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87

Replies 7 (7)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9201 1563 1928

Hello   

1) To remove  "-"  find  <span class="long-dash">—</span>  in product-grid-item.liquid  and onboarding-featured-products.liquid files and then delete the section from here.

2) In brooklyn theme compare at price is already present, at the top of the image product image on home-page its shown in form of tag  ie. SAVE Rs.5

brooklyn_save_tag.jpgcomapre_price.jpg

| Hire us

ClasOhl
Excursionist
12 1 1

Thank you for the explanation Pallavi, and please excuse my late response!

Any ideas on how I can edit the size of the price, as it appears next to the product title?

Best regards
Clas

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9201 1563 1928

Hello 

.grid-product__price-wrap .custom-price{
font-size:10px;
}

Add css in theme.scss.liquid  at the end of the file.

| Hire us

ClasOhl
Excursionist
12 1 1
Brilliant! Thank you so much :) Best regards, Clas
BSPL_Team
Tourist
11 0 1

Hey, can you tell me how do I change the  font for the same in Minimal Theme?