Solved

Change Image-with-text Border color

Khaleed
Excursionist
29 0 5

How do I change the image with text border colour to green??

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 6.13.15 pm.png

Accepted Solutions (4)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Khaleed 

Try this code: It will be helpful to you-

Go to the online store>theme>Assets>Edit Code>base.css>Add code in this file.

.image-with-text:not(.image-with-text--overlap) .image-with-text__media-item>*, .image-with-text:not(.image-with-text--overlap) .image-with-text__text-item>* {
    border-color: green !important;
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

.multicolumn.background-primary .multicolumn-card {
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

Try this code: it will helpful to you-

.product-form__input input[type=radio]:checked+label {
    background-color: green !important;
}

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

Try this code: it will be helpful to you-

Go to the online store>Theme>Edit Code>Assets>base.css>add code in this file.

.multicolumn-card {
}

Replies 12 (12)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

@Khaleed  can you send me url this page?

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

Please Could you share your store URL So that I can review it?

Khaleed
Excursionist
29 0 5
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

.image-with-text:not(.image-with-text--overlap) .image-with-text__media-item>*, .image-with-text:not(.image-with-text--overlap) .image-with-text__text-item>* {
}

Khaleed
Excursionist
29 0 5

Thank you so much it worked. And if I want to do that but for my reviews (multicolumn section) how would I do that??

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 11.03.01 am.png

Thanks!!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

.multicolumn.background-primary .multicolumn-card {
}

Khaleed
Excursionist
29 0 5

Thanks sooo much, How do I give you a review? I want to give you 5 Stars!!

Also how would I change the colour of variant selection to green?

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 12.58.09 am.png

Your amazing! Thanks!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

If the solutions is helpful to you please likes and accept solutions.

Thank You.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

Try this code: it will helpful to you-

.product-form__input input[type=radio]:checked+label {
    background-color: green !important;
}

Khaleed
Excursionist
29 0 5

Thanks! This is the last one if you dont mind! Change the border colour to green for the multicolumn of reviews

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 1.26.36 am.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

Try this code: it will be helpful to you-

Go to the online store>Theme>Edit Code>Assets>base.css>add code in this file.

.multicolumn-card {
}

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hello @Khaleed 

If the solutions are helpful to you please like all my solutions.

It will be grateful 🙂