Solved

Change image with text section to full width - dawn 3.0

Shauletay
Excursionist
42 0 8

Hello,

Im using dawn 3.0

I want to delete the margins on the image with text section and make it full width.

my store:

www.mycozmo.com

Pass: gliask

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
498 111 115

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Shauletay 

I found the solution for your query and Kindly paste the below CSS in theme.liquid under Layout just after <head>

<style>
@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
div.image-with-text {
	padding-left: 0;
	padding-right: 0;
	margin-left: 0;
	margin-right: 0;
	max-width: 100%;
}
}

</style>
We're here to simplify website creation for those looking to establish a strong online presence. Book a meeting slot if you want to discuss. It's FREE. BOOK NOW | Try Shopify for $1 for 3 Months: Shopify Trial | Shopify Web Store Developer |
LIKE or mark as ACCEPTED SOLUTION

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
498 111 115

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Shauletay 

I found the solution for your query and Kindly paste the below CSS in theme.liquid under Layout just after <head>

<style>
@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
div.image-with-text {
	padding-left: 0;
	padding-right: 0;
	margin-left: 0;
	margin-right: 0;
	max-width: 100%;
}
}

</style>
We're here to simplify website creation for those looking to establish a strong online presence. Book a meeting slot if you want to discuss. It's FREE. BOOK NOW | Try Shopify for $1 for 3 Months: Shopify Trial | Shopify Web Store Developer |
Shauletay
Excursionist
42 0 8

@Sheesh_b 

It worked. thanks!

margins is still there on mobile. any idea how to fix this as well?

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
498 111 115

Hi @Shauletay 

I did that purposely because I though you would want only on desktop not mobiles.

In that case you can replace old CSS and replace with below.

<style>
 div.image-with-text { padding-left: 0; padding-right: 0; margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0; max-width: 100%; } 
</style>
Puy
Shopify Partner
17 0 2

hello i am using refresh theme, kindly help too! need to make this section full width (image with text)

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 11.08.05.png

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
498 111 115

Hi @Puy 

Kindly share the website url to check and to provide the solution.

Let me know if you resolved this.

SarahY
Shopify Partner
4 0 3

The solution doesn't work on Dawn 12.0. Anyone can help?

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
498 111 115

Hi @SarahY 

Kindly share your store url and password if it's protected with a password.

Thanks

Sheesh B

SarahY
Shopify Partner
4 0 3

nakhodaboats.myshopify.com
password: nakhoda

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
498 111 115

Hi @SarahY 

Thanks for the store url.

Can you explain your issue?

Thanks

Sheesh B

Brilliance_BL
4 0 0

Hi @Sheesh_b,

Could you help me out? I want to make the product image on the home & collection pages clickable. 

Please send me a message.

Thanks

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
498 111 115

Hi @Brilliance_BL 

Kindly share your theme name or store url to assist you better and that will help me to share the fix with you.

Thanks

Sheesh B

Brilliance_BL
4 0 0

Thanks for the response!

Can you shoot me a message?

BIMA4
5 0 0

Can you help me aswell? 

https://tattoodayweek.com/password

password: web

I would like to have the 'image with text' sections width aswel. Tried a lot of codes I found here but nothing worked yet.