Change Location of Menu Bar

lookupdealsuk
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi there

I'm using the Shopify Simple Theme and currently, my menu bar on mobile view is in the middle of the web page. I'd like to move it to the top left corner as shown in the attached picture. I want the menu bar on the top left and the search bar in the top middle between menu and cart. Is this possible? How do I do it? My customers sometimes miss it if they immediately start scrolling.     

Menu Bar.png

Replies 12 (12)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

hii, @lookupdealsuk 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
lookupdealsuk
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. It's lookupdeals.co.uk

Regards

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

@lookupdealsuk 
Do you want to like this?

Zworthkey_0-1636799089156.png

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
lookupdealsuk
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi @Zworthkey ,

That looks much better but is it possible to have it like in this picture?

I would like it to say "Search Lookupdeals.co.uk"

Search.png

Thanks.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

Like this??

Zworthkey_0-1636799842157.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2225 3053

@lookupdealsuk 

1. Go to your store. Click on Actions > Edit Code 2. Go to Assets > theme.scss.liquid add below lines at the bottom of the file.  

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.mobile-menu-icon {position: absolute !important; top: 11%rem !important;}
.top-bar__search{margin-left: 9.5rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
lookupdealsuk
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi @Zworthkey 

It's almost correct. Now, I just want the Search Loop on the left next to the Menu bar and it should say Search Lookupdeals.co.uk if possible.

Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 10.52.13.png

lookupdealsuk
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi @dmwwebartisan 

Thanks for that.

The Search Loop is in the middle but there is no Menu bar on the left, unfortunately. I would like to have a Menu bar in Top Left then next to it a Search Loop that says Search lookupdeals.co.uk and the Cart should stay in Top right. Please see attached photo, thanks

Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 10.52.13.png

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

@lookupdealsuk 
Like this?
download (50).png