Change menu button in debut theme

ahenry7288
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I would like to change the menu button from the hamburger style and back to its original form which is aligned across the top of the page. Can you please help?

Replies 2 (2)

ahenry7288
Visitor
2 0 0

Here is the link to my store

https://silveraffect.com/

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @ahenry7288!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for sharing your query and your store link with us here in the Shopify Community.

If you would like the 'hamburger' style menu to revert to being displayed across the top of the screen you would just need to reduce the number of menu items or the total number of letters being used there so that the menu can once again fit on the top of the screen.

This menu would collapse to the side as you have seen once there is not enough space on the header for it to remain there.

I'd recommend you check out our manual for the Debut theme, as it will provide a lot of relevant info for use with your theme.

Try experimenting with decreasing the number of links you have there or reducing the number of letters or other characters being used so the menu reverts to the top of your store.

Are you still in the early stages of running your store here or have you been selling for a while?

Do you know what else you need to work on next for your business?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog