Solved

Change number of columns on collection page

PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

Hi,

I'm using the minimal theme and I want to enable wide view. However when I do it changes from 3 products per row, to 6 on desktops. I want to keep it at 3. Hoping someone can point me to the right file and code to change. Thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@PitterPatter 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@PitterPatter 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

thanks it's www.pitterpatterbaby.com.au

Also wondering how to set the collections pages to sort by price form lowest to highest by default.

Thanks,
Jane

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@PitterPatter 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 769px){
.template-collection .wide--one-fifth { width: 33.333% !important; }
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

you so much. It's nearly there. The first row has 3 products, then the next has 2, then then next has 3, and so on. See here https://pitterpatterbaby.com.au/collections/all/boys?sort_by=price-ascending.

Any suggestions to fix it so each row has 3?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@PitterPatter 

Please remove the above given code and add this new code.

@media only screen and (min-width: 769px){
.template-collection .wide--one-fifth { width: 33.333% !important; clear: none !important; }
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

Perfect! Thanks so much

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@PitterPatter 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

Danielavintage
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi, Im using the theme debut. I have 3 products in each row but when I open the collection or click on the button to view all it changes to 4 products per row.

could you please help me?

thank you,