Change page/section width in Lorenza theme

madspedersen101
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi,

I am using the Lorenza theme, and though it is very good isn't there much costumization. When the home page is shown on a large screen the images are growing so much in size that they can't be viewed in the same view. So I would like to know if I can change the page/section width so there is a maximum size? It's on 101cph.com

Thanks in advance,

Best, Mads

Replies 4 (4)
madspedersen101
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi Sarah,

Nice to hear - what do you recommend that I do?

madspedersen101
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi, Can you send it to map@101cph.com? Thanks!

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
428 79 72

Hi,

We can do what you're asking for. However, I need a bit more detail on what exactly you want. For example, do you want to set the width of the entire page to a specific value, like 1200 pixels, or do you want the images on the homepage to fit the entire screen? Providing more details would help me assist you better. You can also send images or videos.

Terence.

★ Looking for Dedicated Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 MONTH!
★ If I helped you, Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. --> Our Website
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE   would be the anchor keeping me steady!
★ For Quick response --> WhatsApp | Email --> info@novajetsoft.com | Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites