Change product image

Rockholds
Tourist
3 0 1

Is there a way to change order of products in a collection so the front image of the collection is the one I want to be displayed on the home page without deleting everything and uploading it again? 

Reply 1 (1)
Marty
Shopify Staff
413 67 82

Hi, @Rockholds.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to help you out with this. We actually have a handy help guide that you can check out here, that walks you through different options for doing just this. However, I would be happy to outline them for you here as well:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Products > Collections.

2. Click a collection.

3. In the Products section, click the drop-down list beside Sort, and then select a sort order.

4. If you select Manually, then you can click and drag the products in the list to reorder them. This will then change your default collection image to whatever product you switch to. You can also click and select one or more products in the list. Click Move to reorder them to a specific position in the collection.

5. Click Save.

I hope this helps you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out here with any questions, we are always happy to help out! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog