Change "collections" page title -Debut Theme

John_McDougall
1 0 0

I would like to change "collections" to something else in Debut Theme. Please advise how to do that.

Thanks

Replies 3 (3)
Aaron
Shopify Staff
235 0 56

Hey, John!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

No problem at all!  That's in your theme's language settings.  To get there in Debut, in your admin go to online store > themes and click on the button with three dots; that will give you the option to edit language.  Once there, you'll see some tabs across the top - click on the button with ellipses in those tabs, and then go to the Checkout and System section.   Scroll down a bit - the setting you want will be under the Page titles heading.  Find the field for Collections, and you can enter whatever you wish to see in that field!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

Aaron | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ebony_F
1 0 0

Thank you! Your reply just helped me and it was so simple!!

AlkomGuy
1 0 0

Hi,

I realize this this thread is old, but I'm new at this and I'm using the Debut theme.

I followed the instructions, but I cannot find any mention of "collections" in the section mentionned.

I really want to change the word "Collections" to "Product Catalog" but I cannot find any place where to do so, even after following these instructions for the Debut theme.

Thanks in advance.