Change Size of Images in Text Columns with Image

Solved
thomasmrgn99
Explorer
54 0 12

Hi,

I've got this Text Columns with Images section.

The images are too big, and changing the dimensions of the picture does not change it.
Would appreciate any help making them smaller!

I'm using Debut theme, pawcopets.co.uk

Thanks!!

Screenshot 2021-09-27 at 17.06.19.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Ollie
Shopify Staff
428 48 74

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @thomasmrgn08.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the name of the theme and a screenshot of the section you are referencing as that is super helpful! Looking into the options available using the Debut theme, we can only make changes to the image size before they are uploaded to the section. With that being said, you can attempt to reduce the size of the image to have the images in the section appear smaller. I took a screenshot of my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

27-18-32166-99353

If you are unable to change the dimensions of the images by changes the size, you can use free design time for Shopify themes to allow our internal themes team to make the coding changes on your behalf. If you are interested in using the design time, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the changes you would like to see on the section.

Let me know if you have any questions, happy to help out.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
428 48 74

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @thomasmrgn08.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the name of the theme and a screenshot of the section you are referencing as that is super helpful! Looking into the options available using the Debut theme, we can only make changes to the image size before they are uploaded to the section. With that being said, you can attempt to reduce the size of the image to have the images in the section appear smaller. I took a screenshot of my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

27-18-32166-99353

If you are unable to change the dimensions of the images by changes the size, you can use free design time for Shopify themes to allow our internal themes team to make the coding changes on your behalf. If you are interested in using the design time, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the changes you would like to see on the section.

Let me know if you have any questions, happy to help out.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post