Change text in Image with Text Overlay debut theme

Mareka
Trailblazer
232 2 39

Hi All,

I am using the debut theme & what is frustrating me is that everytime I want to change my hero banner image, I need to change the font position, colour, size etc so the text doesn't get "lost" within the photo. These changes can also be different for mobile & desktop. Is their code I can keep on hand for me to change each time ? I have tried coding I have used before but it doesn't work all the time. My store is treasureknot.com.

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@Mareka 

sorry for any issue can you please show me issue 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Mareka
Trailblazer
232 2 39

xmas.JPGxmas 2.JPG

On the mobile version I would like to move the text up to avoid the xmas baubles. Usually my text colour is purple but I managed to find the code to change the font colour to white for this particular image.  I would like to be able to change the text colours, position etc on different banners I may use in the future.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@Mareka 

try this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
.hero__inner {padding: 10px 0;}
}

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Mareka
Trailblazer
232 2 39

Thanks Ketan, that worked. Going forward, is their simple coding for changing font colours, positions, size etc for different banner images ?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@Mareka 

nope this global css code word as well all