Change the colors of image with text overlay without change the others colors - Debut Theme

Solved
SalomãoBraga
9 0 0

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 18.01.30.png

 I want to make this background white, and the letters black... But when I swipe the colors, swipe the colors of this too... And I dont want this. Thank you. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 18.03.50.png

Replies 23 (23)
christellek
3 0 0

Okay thanks! But which one is the theme.css.liquid as the only thing i could find are these: 

christellek_0-1617871628258.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9218 1567 1937

Yes, add the given css code at the bottom of that theme.css.liquid file.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
NateX
Excursionist
16 1 3

Can you also help me add overlay on the text "Shaping the Future Of Fashion" header? or how to change the text into white?

Site: https://www.sewsewyou.com/

NateX_0-1634793262762.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9218 1567 1937

Yes.
You can add the code in theme.css file.

.site-box-content .content {
    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
}
.site-box-content .content p, .site-box-content .content h2 {
    color: #fff !important;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87