Change the prices color ONLY on Debut Theme

Solved
Naws38
Excursionist
29 2 10

Dear all,

I've tried to look for an answer on the other discussions but I couldn't find any code that works.

I would like to change the price color on all pages (main page, collections pages and also product descripiton page) to the color #32C101

I know that it is possible to do it by the administrator setting on the Debut theme but the problem is that it will also change the description color. Therefore I would like to find a code that will ONLY change the prices color.

Thank you very much in advance

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
ParthBhut
Shopify Partner
126 24 48

This is an accepted solution.

hi @Naws38 

Add below code in you css file : theme.scss.liquid

.price-item {
color: #32C101!important;
}

Best Wishes 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on parth.bhut143@outlook.com

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

@Naws38 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
ParthBhut
Shopify Partner
126 24 48

This is an accepted solution.

hi @Naws38 

Add below code in you css file : theme.scss.liquid

.price-item {
color: #32C101!important;
}

Best Wishes 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on parth.bhut143@outlook.com

View solution in original post

Naws38
Excursionist
29 2 10

Thank you very much this works !

KImmery
2 0 0

Hello, 

I'm also using the debut theme. Will this solution change all the price items, even the prices that's on sale. Some of my prices that don't have a "strike through" sale price are in red. I want every price black except those prices. I've spent alot of reading and in the editing section playing around with code. Can you help? My website is fithaul.com. Thank you.