Change the size of a section

n1ght2k
Tourist
14 0 1

Hello, I have the following problem in the theme I am editing. Is it possible to change the size of a section?

For me, the store the look section is unfortunately so big when I have the page on fullscreen that it does not fit on one page.

Store link: https://www.moafaka-studios.de/
Store password: MCCPLUS

Thanks a lot!

Replies 6 (6)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

hii, @n1ght2k 
Can you give me a screenshot of which section you want to edit?
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
n1ght2k
Tourist
14 0 1

@Zworthkey 

Im sorry, i had to put the shop back online but made a copy of it.

The new link is: https://www.moafaka-studios.de/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1

and the screenshot is attached

chrome_OUWnA2Dard.png

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@n1ght2k 
In which you are seeing this error?

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
n1ght2k
Tourist
14 0 1

@Zworthkey 

The area is too big for me, you have to scroll 2-3 times before you pass store the look. Is there a possibility to adjust the height?

lucas05021
Excursionist
39 0 4

Have you solved this problem now?

n1ght2k
Tourist
14 0 1

@lucas05021 

Hello Lucas, no, i still have the problem.