Solved

Changing add to cart button and text color for product page

GLBoutique
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

After searching previous posts, I have tried about 20 different lines of code with no solution yet. I am trying to change the add to cart button color and text color on my product page only. I am currently using debut theme and the URL is www.goldenleopardboutique.com. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solution (1)

JohnFromJotting
Shopify Partner
665 94 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @GLBoutique 

Paste the below code in your theme.css file, at the bottom. Obviously change the color to what you want.

.template-product .btn.product-form__cart-submit {
    background-color: red;
    color: white;
}

Check out my blog for some awesome Shopify, SEO and Social Media Marketing content.

To hire me, visit my Upwork profile

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

JohnFromJotting
Shopify Partner
665 94 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @GLBoutique 

Paste the below code in your theme.css file, at the bottom. Obviously change the color to what you want.

background-color: red;
    color: white;
}

Check out my blog for some awesome Shopify, SEO and Social Media Marketing content.

To hire me, visit my Upwork profile

GLBoutique
Visitor
2 0 1

Thank you so much!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@GLBoutique 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/theme.css-->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

background-color: red !important;
    color: #fff !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi @GLBoutique 

Please add the below code in theme.css

Go to Online store -> Theme -> Action -> Edit code -> Asset -> theme.css

background-color: #f29393 !important;
    color: #fff !important;
}

Hope it helps !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing