Changing add to cart button and text color for product page

Solved
GLBoutique
2 0 1

Hello,

After searching previous posts, I have tried about 20 different lines of code with no solution yet. I am trying to change the add to cart button color and text color on my product page only. I am currently using debut theme and the URL is www.goldenleopardboutique.com. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Bluish
Shopify Partner
646 92 115

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @GLBoutique 

Paste the below code in your theme.css file, at the bottom. Obviously change the color to what you want.

.template-product .btn.product-form__cart-submit {
    background-color: red;
    color: white;
}

Check out my blog for some awesome Shopify, SEO and Social Media Marketing content.

To hire me, visit my Upwork profile

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Bluish
Shopify Partner
646 92 115

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @GLBoutique 

Paste the below code in your theme.css file, at the bottom. Obviously change the color to what you want.

background-color: red;
    color: white;
}

Check out my blog for some awesome Shopify, SEO and Social Media Marketing content.

To hire me, visit my Upwork profile

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

@GLBoutique 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/theme.css-->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

background-color: red !important;
    color: #fff !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9198 1562 1928

Hi @GLBoutique 

Please add the below code in theme.css

Go to Online store -> Theme -> Action -> Edit code -> Asset -> theme.css

background-color: #f29393 !important;
    color: #fff !important;
}

Hope it helps !

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
GLBoutique
2 0 1