Solved

Changing Collection/Product font

Nickahola
Shopify Partner
74 1 11

Hi. I'm in the process of designing my first store & continually have questions on things.

My latest problem:

How do I change the font of the header on the collections page & products page, please?

I have checked here but i still don't understand.

www.silverstork.co.uk

Thanks!

Thanks!product header.pngcollection header.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Nickahola.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to assist you with this. You can change your heading fonts by going to Online Store>Themes>Customize>Theme Settings>Typography and changing the font under the Headings area:

It is important to keep in mind that this will change the Heading font store-wide, however, this is intended as different fonts per product page/collection page may be an aesthetically off-putting choice for customers who visit the shop. 

I hope this helps you out, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to chat! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@Nickahola 
What do you want to change?

Nickahola
Shopify Partner
74 1 11

Hi. I would like to change the headers I have outlined in the red boxes on the screen grabs above.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Update the heading so,
I can change the font of both pages.
Thank you.

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Nickahola.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to assist you with this. You can change your heading fonts by going to Online Store>Themes>Customize>Theme Settings>Typography and changing the font under the Headings area:

It is important to keep in mind that this will change the Heading font store-wide, however, this is intended as different fonts per product page/collection page may be an aesthetically off-putting choice for customers who visit the shop. 

I hope this helps you out, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to chat! 

Nickahola
Shopify Partner
74 1 11

Thanks for your reply.

Very helpful and interparticular the screen grabs were very useful!

Can't believe how simple it was.

Thank you once again

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @Nickahola.

My pleasure, feel free to reach back out anytime!