Solved

Changing font size for featured collection title (Debut)

Lvan
Tourist
8 0 5

Hello,

How do I change the font size of the featured collection on the debut theme? Website: customcarposters.com.

Thanks in advance!

Lvan_0-1621748628941.png

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Lvan 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid  file.

#shopify-section-1525239064985 .h2, #shopify-section-1525239064985 h2 {
    font-size: 1.8em !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Lvan 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid  file.

#shopify-section-1525239064985 .h2, #shopify-section-1525239064985 h2 {
    font-size: 1.8em !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Lvan
Tourist
8 0 5

Thanks! You're awesome! 🙂

Timito
Pathfinder
93 1 37

Hi @dmwwebartisan, I'm looking to do the same but for all collection pages, my website is sneakersafe.co.uk running debut theme

Thanks

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Timito 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.template-index .h2, h2{
    font-size: calc(((var(--font-h2-desktop))/ (var(--font-size-base))) * 1.5em) !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

Georges24
Visitor
2 0 0

this didn't work for me 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Georges24 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.template-collection .section-header__title {
    font-size: 35px !important;
}

Thanks!

Georges24
Visitor
2 0 0
Thanks! I only see theme.scss.liquid I put it there but it doesn’t make the
the first and second word with a capital letter See its lower case want to
make it uppercase
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Georges24 

Please share screenshot .

Thanks!