Changing font size on announcement bar?

OsamaSeemo
5 0 0

I just wanted help with changing the font size on the announcement bar of my store. I'm currently using the Supply theme if that helps.

Replies 2 (2)
Luna
Shopify Staff
301 32 41

Hi there, @OsamaSeemo.

Thanks for bringing your question to our Community forum.  I understand that you’re hoping to increase the size of the font on your announcement bar. We can definitely look into this together. 

To gather some more context, did you implement the announcement bar using an app or the theme editor? If you used the theme editor and are hoping to change this text size here, you will need to make some code customizations to your theme. You can find more information on this here: Editing theme code. If you are comfortable with coding, I’ve found a similar Community thread with some suggestions that were successful for others: 

If you're going to edit the code of your theme, I highly recommend duplicating your theme first and learning how to roll back to an older version of your theme. That way, you can reverse the changes if needed. 

Because you’re using a free Shopify theme, if you’re on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, then you receive 60 minutes of complimentary design support. If you don’t feel comfortable making these changes yourself, our Support team linked here may be able to help further with this. You can learn more about what types of customizations are available for your theme hereOtherwise, you could consider hiring a Shopify Expert to help you make this change as well. I suggest browsing the list of Experts that specialize in theme customizations.

Please let me know if that helps, or if you have any questions. In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your business. Are you launching a new business venture? What type of products will you be selling?

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
301 32 41

Hey, @OsamaSeemo.

Just checking in with you. I want to ensure that you receive the help you need. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. 

All the best, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog