Changing one menu item (SALE) to red color

Hi @brumisrl ,

I saw special price in your mega menu ?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes

@Kevin_Gómez ,

.index .scrollheader #logo a, .index .scrollheader .nav-container .shifter-handle, .index .scrollheader .nav-container ul#cart li a, .index .scrollheader .nav-container ul#cart li select.currency-picker, .index .scrollheader ul#main-nav li:nth-child(1) a {
    color: red !important;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->stylesheet.scss.liquid

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
DeeJay1
1 0 0

Hi,

I have been through all the comments and have been unsuccessful. I am trying to highlight the word special offers to red on my website, and make it bold.

I am using the warehouse theme.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
made4Uo
Trailblazer
262 10 57

Hi @ DeeJay, 

Can you provide your website url so I can inspect?

I do not work with Shopify. I am not looking to be hired or being paid. Just wanted to help.
0 Likes

Hello @DeeJay1 ,
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Share your store url with password.

0 Likes