Changing the backgorund color for a collection

ib_miami
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi, 

I am trying to change the color of the background for just one of my collections.  I was able to edit the code and create an alternative collection but I cant change the background color of it. 

Can someone please assist.

Thank you

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello @ib_miami .
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url with password (if it password protected) & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

also define color ?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
ib_miami
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi, 

The URL is https://jewelry-berger-son.myshopify.com/

Im just trying to change the background color of one collection, not all of them.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hi @ib_miami ,

Can you share the screenshot ? which collection please share link

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11971

@ib_miami 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
ib_miami
Tourist
6 0 4