Solved

Changing the color of letters while typing / newsletter box

EXACT
Tourist
6 1 2

Hi guys,

I've found one topic that was related to mine but didn't solve the problem, so I'm asking how could I change the color of typed letters in the newsletter subscription box to white? Because now, I can't see what am I typing.

pass: rexona

SHU_1632052102082-3964.png

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@EXACT 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

.site-footer__newsletter-input {
    color: #fff !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@EXACT 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
EXACT
Tourist
6 1 2

exact-wear.myshopify.com

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@EXACT 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

.site-footer__newsletter-input {
    color: #fff !important;
}

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@EXACT 

If helpful then please Like Solution