Changing the color of the "Add to Cart" button using Dawn Theme

Solved

Changing the color of the "Add to Cart" button using Dawn Theme

FunkoBros
Excursionist
13 0 8

The website is FunkoBros.com, and I am looking to change the button color of the "Add to Cart" button to #244ee2.  Oddly enough, that is the color that is set in the Theme's settings, but it is instead displaying the Outlined Buttons on the site, and I don't know why....

Accepted Solution (1)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9548 1194 1532

This is an accepted solution.

@FunkoBros - add this css to the very end of your base.css file and check

.quick-add__submit {background-color: #244ee2;    color: #fff;}

suyash1_0-1699377934850.png

Support me | To build shopify pages use pagefly | You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9548 1194 1532

This is an accepted solution.

@FunkoBros - add this css to the very end of your base.css file and check

.quick-add__submit {background-color: #244ee2;    color: #fff;}

suyash1_0-1699377934850.png

Support me | To build shopify pages use pagefly | You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
FunkoBros
Excursionist
13 0 8

What do I need to do to get the buttons to be blue no matter what page of the website it is?  

tomasbcastro
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey I've tried and it is not working. Can someone help?

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6862 1636 2018

Hi @FunkoBros 

Try this one. 

• From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on "Online Store" and then "Themes".
  • Find the theme that you want to edit and click on "Actions" and then "Edit code".
  • In the "Assets" folder, click on "base.css, style.css or theme.css" file, depending on which file your theme uses to store its CSS styles. At the bottom of the file, add the following CSS code:

.quick-add__submit { 
    background:#244ee2;
    color: white;
    }

• And Save. 
  • Result:
  • Made4uoRibe_0-1699383554133.png
  • Do you like only in the collection in homepage? Not include the product page?

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
FunkoBros
Excursionist
13 0 8

It doesn’t matter what page of the site it is, I ALWAYS want the “Add To Cart” to be blue (#244EE2)….

so, does that CSS need to be placed anywhere else?

FunkoBros
Excursionist
13 0 8

What do I need to do to get the buttons to be blue no matter what page of the website it is?  

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6862 1636 2018

Hi @FunkoBros 

Is this solve right? you alaready mark solution. 😅

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.